[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][minti_imageslider ids=”15987,15985,15988,15989,15992,15994″][minti_spacer height=”20″][vc_column_text]
Emerald Mountain Lodge – Room Features
- Each room has two queen beds and one single floor futon mattress
- Full private bath with granite counter tops
- All linens and towels included
- Free wireless internet access
- Like most mountain communities, we do not have air conditioning units in our rooms. Daytime temps peak around 75 degrees in the summer months and quickly cool off in the evening–nighttime temps can dip into the 30s and 40s even in summer.
- To support our mission of bringing family and friends together, we do not have TVs in our rooms. We wish to encourage our guests to recreate in our pristine natural setting.
Aspen Dining Room – Meals
The Aspen Dining Room is located on the lower level of the Walter G. Ruesch building (same building with the auditorium). Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served every day in an all-you-can-eat buffet-style dining hall. Buffet meals include salad bar, entrees, dessert and beverages. Lunch and dinner offer a fresh salad bar with healthy toppings and a wide variety of great entrees. Don’t forget to stop by the dessert table and taste our baker’s homemade goodies!
Breakfast: 7:00 – 9:00 am
Lunch: 11:30 am – 1:30 pm
Dinner: 5:00 – 7:30 pm
PRICING ….. (Each room has two (2) queen beds. Meals start the night of check-in through Sunday morning. Price is Per Person staying in the room.)
Thursday to Sunday
$363 – Single Occupancy
$232 – 2 people, each has his own bed
$188 – 3 people, two beds, one futon
$167 – 4 people, two beds, one futon, and decision?
Friday to Sunday
$240 – Single Occupancy
$152 – 2 people, each has his own bed
$123 – 3 people, two beds, one futon
$108 – 4 people, two beds, one futon, and decision?[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]